Development Update for May 2020
Good news for development. I have converted the game system to DirectX11 and updated the Shaders to work with DX11 as well. This is great news and I have also switched to a 64Bit compile as well. I am dropping 32Bit support at this time. I dallied a bit with UnReal Engine 4 again, but with all the work I have completed it is far faster to stick with the T3D engine. The web site is now being done with WordPress. I have duplicated the website to an alpha test copy until it goes to Beta. This site will be under our (.net) domain and will be accessible soon. Alpha tester registration is not yet open.